Friday, August 26, 2011

Up to no Good

I hear the girls giggling and being secretive at the bar while I was nursing Kaleb. I see Kelsi peaking out around the island.....
So I prompt "what are you girls doing?"
I am greeted my Karli giggling.
I say "Kelsi?!?!?" in a firm and questioning tone.
She says "You can't see us!!" In a how do you know tone.
I say "I'm the mom, I see everything"
She says "we were doing anything" (meaning we weren't doing anything)
Yeah...right.
SO I ask Karli....Who is full on giggling still "what were you doing?"
She says "you tant see me." with a cute grin.


(they were painting each other instead of paper w/ the water colors.)
I absolutely love when they work together to deceive me and get away with stuff. So long as it's safe I know it's just strengthening their bond with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment