Monday, August 15, 2011

Peeing On Lunch

I made the girls and me lunch and sir grumpy butt was being a whiney baby so I took my lunch and went to bathe him---instant fix for a bad mood baby.
Anyhow water running and Kaleb pees, right on my plate :( So I scoop the peed part into the toilet and attempted to eat the rest....and couldn't do it. So I set my plate down and continue the bath. Karli walks in and sees the noodles in the toilet and asks "why are there noodles in the toilet?" I say "because the toilet was hungry" she gives me a look. I say "because brother peed on them and pee goes in the toilet" Karli gets a HUGE grin on her face and says "can I pee on the noodles?' I say "sure they are in the toilet" a couple seconds later she laughs and says "I poop-ed on the noodles too" .... I laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment