Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Surprise

So I got Karli's birthday present already....And I had it "hidden" in the trunk. We are driving home from the store.
So Kelsi says "mom I want to see Karli's present"
I reply "no because it's a secret"
So she whispers "what is it??"
I say "I can't tell you"
She whispers "you can tell me quiet" Remember she is in the back seat I'm in the front...I can hear her
I chuckle.
She whispers "you tan whisper it to me cuz thats a secret"
I reply in a loud whisper "no I can't because you will tell Karli"
She says "yeah but she can still open it" 
I say "that defeats the purpose of a surprise" 


Kelsi ended up seeing it.....it's a dolly set that Kelsi REALLY wants she thinks it's a great presnt that Karli will like......and I'm working on the don't tell Karli part.....Gotta love 4 yr olds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment