Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Just pout!!

So Karli peed her pants a tiny bit (literally so small of an amount that her pants were not even wet) so We finish shopping and get in the car, I tell the girls 
"get in and buckle while I put the groceries in the trunk"
I load check buckles and get in.
Kelsi tattles "Mom Karli sayed she peed in her pants because she didn't like that store"
I Said "oh, well she also must really like sitting on her bed because peeing on purpose is NASTY"
Conversation dropped.
I overhear her tell Karli "when you don't like something you're supposta pout, Like this" (I assume she showed her)
Karli says "but I wanted to pee"
Kelsi says "but if you don't like your bed just pout....then mommy wont be mad and she will know you don't like the store"


I'm impresses with how complex Kelsi's though process is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment