Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sleeping in Two Places

Kelsi wakes up and walks into my room Crying "mom where's Tarli?" legitimately concerned
I reply "In her room, on her bed."
She goes and checks and reports back seriously distraught "mom her wented to sleep on the floor and now she's in her bed and thats TWO places! that's not OK!" 
I give her a look like your kidding me, RIGHT?? She's GOT to be kidding here!!  And I inquire "Kelsi, where are we supposed to sleep? The floor or in bed?" 
She says "she was supposa stay on the floor cuz we don't sleep in TWO places." 
Oh Geez!
So I gave her a hug and calmly explained (between chuckles) that I had moved Karli to her comfy bed before I went to bed and that it was in fact NOT the end of the world and assured her that Karli would in fact wake up even though she had slept in 2 places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment