Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ornery Delux Karli

Geez sometimes I don't know if she is teasing me or if she really doesn't know. I am home schooling, in a very light and playful sort of way---no real structure just yet... So I bought these "Brain Quest" cards for ideas, Kelsi flies through the 5-6 yr old ones with flying colors. She can match rhymes and colors, counting, adding, the whole 9 yards, aside from telling time on a standard clock and money (now I know what to introduce)
Back to Karli, I go through the 2-3 yr old deck and she gets a huge grin and says the MOST off the wall responses.
this bird lost a leaf.
this is a giraffe! (I ask her what does a Giraffe look like, she says "a horse")

So yeah, I know she is smart, she is witty, but she also does not let that on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment