Sunday, September 25, 2011

Broken Body

I was surfing the internet and watching TV, it's late, but Kelsi being slightly ill took a nap at 5PM... so she's  up. Anyhow, We are looking at cool baby stuff and a new episode of NCIS starts, we are watching, they discover a dead body it goes to commercial so we return to looking at more baby feeding stuff.
Kelsi breaks the silence and inquires "mom why is that body broken"
I reply "uhhh well honey because it's dead"
She says "why did it die"
I say "because it was it's time, a person decided he wanted to break that body"
She says "why"
I reply "I don't know, but how bout you choose a different channel"
the lesson, Kelsi really does pay attention to what she sees on TV and after hours it's either food network or her choice  :O.

No comments:

Post a Comment