Friday, November 18, 2011

Last Ones the Rotten Egg (AKA Beat Brother)

Thanks mom for this idea years ago :D
Anyhow, I have implemented this method as an attempt to get Karli to stop dilly dallying and buckle up Well, Kelsi is GOOD at it and almost always gets the advantage (she can open her door and her car-seat is easier to buckle) anyway....I am encouraging "last one buckled is the rotten egg, Karli hurry hurry buckle buckle"
Kelsi proudly announces "I'm buckled"
Karli still isn't even 1/2 way done.....
So I say you can still beat your brother Karli, beat Kaleb beat Kaleb" as I struggle to buckle him up in a quick manner.
so the un does what buckling she had done and starts gently smacking Kaleb....and laughing...
"what the heck are you doing?!?!?" I exclaimed
she says giggling "beating my brother"
Oh geez "Karli I ment beat him getting buckled....not literally to beat him"


Seriously time like this have me wondering about her!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment