Friday, November 4, 2011

Eating Ears and Eyes

"Mom, when we eat our lunch can we have a piece of candy?"
Me "sure"
Karli "one time we eated candy's ears" 
Kelsi "and I eated the eye but I spitted out part of it"
Me "you guys are so mean!! Why would you eat someones EAR? how are they going to HEAR?"
Karli sits with an evil grin and laughs
Kelsi looks concerned and says "It was candy"
Me "so you think you can just eat Candy's ear?"
Kelsi "It was for Halloween"
Me "oh, so it's ok to eat peoples eyeballs and ears on Halloween? What are you a cannibal?"
Kelsi "Mom, it was candy, from halloween and I spitted it out"
Me "So you just rip off ears for fun?" 
Karli Laughing says "yeah I like ears!!"
Kelsi then caught on that I was teasing....but was still concerned that I thought she ate someones actual eye/ear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment