Monday, March 10, 2014

Could be worse

So my daughters were in trouble for opening 30 packs of crackers eating the filling and leaving the rest on the floor that got stepped on... And crumbs everywhere...then I remembered.....

I was 4 (maybe 5?) once, I stole Carmex from a friend, used gobs on myself, then filled the cats ears, then I wanted to return the Carmex cuz I felt guilty for taking it, I got the Vaseline, filled the Carmex jar, then cleaned my hands on the carpet, that felt soooo cool and I could see a color difference in the carpet, so I tried to coat the rest if the carpet in Vaseline so it would all look the same........... My logic was slightly flawed...and I'm not sure WTF I was thinking about Smokey Joe, poor cat!

Still got mad but shoot, I could have carpet, and it could have been Vaseline..... My poor mother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment