Thursday, April 12, 2012

Karli rambles What?!?!

I'm taking a bath....alone....and in walks Karli, through the LOCKED bathroom door.

She pierces the silence "Mommy,  why were you sleeping in the bath?   *silence*  One time you sleeped in a bed I like you sleeping in bed better. Cuz one time you leaved to go the the store, and you leaved me and I fought you were leaving me and never coming be *pause* Then there would only be daddy and brother and me and Kel like when you goed into the store and I wanted you to bring me. So I yelled "mommy" and you didn't come and that maked me sad, yeah (tears welling up in her eyes) I want you to never leave again, and take me wif you and brother and Kelsi. Mommy can I get in the bath wif you? Theres room right there. And I'm small and can I bring my toys in and play with them......."

I swear it was the longest most thoughts out one-sided conversation and I listened to see if she was going anywhere with it....I think she just wanted to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment